Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the relations between Impexron Ltd. and visitors to the website: impexron-ltd.com.
(2) Upon opening of the website, visitors agree to these terms and conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, and undertake to abide by them.
II. SITE OWNERSHIP DATA
Art. 2. (1) Company information for IMPEXRON Ltd:
Address of management: bul.6-ti Septemvri 254, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Registration VAT: BG201420621
Manager: Ilyas Ozmus
Art. 3. (1) The website impexron-ltd.com provides visitors with information about the main activity, the services provided and the prices for the creation of IMPEXRON LTD sites.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 4. (1) All of the published brands and products are owned by their respective owners. Impexron Ltd is not an authorized distributor for these brands and products. Any unauthorized copying or use of information pages and articles without the express permission of Impexron Ltd constitutes a violation of the Bulgarian legislation in force.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 5. (1) By accepting these terms and conditions on the site impexron-ltd.com, the visitors agree to be identified by inputting them by themselves and at their request in the forms of feedback on the site through which they make inquiries, questions or recommendations to the site.
(2) When visitors are provided with personal data through the site, visitors explicitly agree to their sending to the site.
(3) Impexron Ltd. uses the name and e-mail sent by the visitors only for the purpose of responding to their messages, such as sending a bid for products after they had been requested by them. Impexron Ltd. guarantees to its visitors the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided.
(4) We do not send email bulletins with unsolicited commercial or other advertising messages, and we do not use your names or e-mail for any other purpose.
(5) Impexron Ltd uses an external standard service from Google Analytics, which records website visits, track the behavior of visitors to the site, and it becomes anonymous. To do so, Google Analytics uses your IP address, which in many cases may be shared with other users of your ISP.
(6) Impexron Ltd does not store the data you provide in any database, hosting server or desktop PCs.
(7) IMPEXRON Ltd does not share, disclose or sell the data you have received to third parties or companies.
(8) At impexron-ltd.com, Visitors agree that IMPEXRON Ltd collects data from cookie readings, which are small text files that are sent by the web server to the browser they use and stored on their device so the site can recognize it.
(9) Session cookies are temporarily stored in the visitors' computer and deleted at the moment they close the website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about visitors to impexron-ltd.com.
(10) Visitors to impexron-ltd.com in their capacity as natural persons agree that Impexron Ltd will store information or gain access to cookie information stored in their devices in order to make the website easier and more useful to them .
(11) Visitors to impexron-ltd.com can at any time disable cookies on their browser or delete them from their hard drive.
V. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
Art. 6. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by Impexron Ltd at any time, and the Company undertakes to publish and update the date of the document. The changes will take effect for all visitors to impexron-ltd.com at the time of their publication.
VI. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 7. (1) For the unsettled issues in these general conditions, the provisions of the effective legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 8. (1) These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all visitors at impexron-ltd.com as of 17.05.2018.